Director/Producer Tiktoks and Reels
Agency: Dreww Media inc
Job Title: Director/Producer Tiktoks and Reels
Direct Supervisor: Director of Film Productions
Term: Full-time, permanent
Workplace: Office in Griffintown, Montreal
Salary: 40k-60k yearly
About DrewwDreww is an audience-first full-service advertising agency and production studio based in Montreal, Canada. Dreww is a collective of highly talented multidisciplinary digital natives, all working together as one, to propel brands online.
What makes us different
We Are Digital NativesOur core team is composed primarily of digital natives who grew up online and live in the social ecosystems that brands want to be relevant in. As much as we play on the world wide web, we are also friends, acquaintances and colleagues with many of the thought leaders and influential content creators that make up the fabric of these social ecosystems.
We Are A Multi-disciplinary CollectiveA successful digital communications campaign requires multiple types of creative skill sets to come together and work as one to propel a brand online. We bring producers, strategists, filmmakers, photographers, web designers, social media managers, ad buyers, publicists, influence campaign managers, and copywriters together to create amazing work for our clients.
We Believe In an Audience-first ApproachWe know what inspires our client’s target audience, how to speak their language and where they hang out online. And we also know what kind of content they care about and how to introduce them to our client’s brand in order to make a memorable first impression.
Profile of our ideal candidate
The digital native we are looking to hire grew up producing, directing, and editing videos for the internet with their friends just for fun. Short-form videos produced for the internet is something they are passionate about. This person has had success producing/directing some sort of viral content (this could be on Tiktok more recently, but it could also have happened on Vine way back when that existed). You must have a great sense of internet culture and be fluent with memes. Lastly, you must be comfortable capturing videos with your phone or DSLR camera.
Job Description / Responsibilities
Tiktok and Reels Production
- Responsible for writing/conceptualizing, directing, and shooting with an iPhone or small DSLR video content for our clients.
- Responsible for developing the creative briefs to be presented to the client which outline the different ideas for content you plan on producing.
- Responsible for planning/assembling all the resources necessary to make the approved ideas come to life such as props, actors, locations, etc.
- Responsible for compiling monthly reports for management and for clients which show key metrics, along with insights highlighting what worked well and what work less well.
*NOTE: This position does not include any editing. This task is handled by another member of our team that is dedicated to editing the content you produce and shoot.
- Impeccable written/spoken French and English
- Expertise in using a phone/DSLR to create beautiful media content for social media
- Strong ability to build relationships with clients, employees, and partners
- Great knowledge of social media platforms
- A superior eye for design and esthetic in all facets of creative arts
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Resourceful and autonomous team player
- Capacity to work independently and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and stay updated with digital marketing trends
- Deeply passionate about marketing, branding, and social media
Other requirements for the job
- Must have a valid driver’s license