Agency: Dreww Media inc.
Job Title: Intern
Direct Supervisor: TBD
Workplace: Dreww HQ (Griffintown Office)
About DrewwDreww is an audience-first full-service advertising agency and production studio based in Montreal, Canada. Dreww is a collective of highly talented multidisciplinary digital natives, all working together as one, to propel brands online.
What makes us different
We Are Digital NativesOur core team is composed primarily of digital natives who grew up online and live in the social ecosystems that brands want to be relevant in. As much as we play on the world wide web, we are also friends, acquaintances and colleagues with many of the thought leaders and influential content creators that make up the fabric of these social ecosystems.
We Are A Multi-disciplinary CollectiveA successful digital communications campaign requires multiple types of creative skill sets to come together and work as one to propel a brand online. We bring producers, strategists, filmmakers, photographers, web designers, social media managers, ad buyers, publicists, influence campaign managers, and copywriters together to create amazing work for our clients.
We Believe In an Audience-first ApproachWe know what inspires our client’s target audience, how to speak their language and where they hang out online. And we also know what kind of content they care about and how to introduce them to our client’s brand in order to make a memorable first impression.
Profile of our ideal candidate
The interns we are interested in hiring for our internship program are digital natives who grew up with their phones in their hands and frequently use social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook. The ideal candidate is currently studying in Marketing, Communication, Business, or Media/Arts programs.
Job Description / Responsibilities
Your role and responsibilities will vary based on the program you currently are enrolled in at school. We will assign you to someone from our team to learn from based on your interest and ambitions. What we can tell you is that you will get your hands dirty working with some of the biggest consumer brands in Canada. When your internship is done, you will have acquired a new skill set and valuable work experience in the agency world.
- Impeccable written/spoken French and English
- Strong ability to build strong, solid and long-term relationships with clients, employees, partners
- Basic knowledge of brand building
- Great knowledge of social media platforms (such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
- Expertise using a phone to create beautiful and engaging content for social media
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours remotely
- Resourceful and autonomous team player
- Strong ability to build relationships with influencers
- Willingness to learn and stay updated with digital marketing trends
- Passionate about marketing, branding, and social media
Other requirements for the job