Photo Production Coordinator
Agency: Dreww Media inc
Job Title: Photo Production Coordinator
Direct Supervisor: Director Agency
Workplace: Dreww HQ
Salary: 40k-55k annual salary
About DrewwDreww is an audience-first full-service advertising agency and production studio based in Montreal, Canada. Dreww is a collective of highly talented multidisciplinary digital natives, all working together as one, to propel brands online.
What makes us different from all other agencies and studios
We Are Digital NativesOur core team is composed primarily of digital natives who grew up online and live in the social ecosystems that brands want to be relevant in. As much as we play on the world wide web, we are also friends, acquaintances and colleagues with many of the thought leaders and influential content creators that make up the fabric of these social ecosystems.
We Are A Multi-disciplinary CollectiveA successful digital communications campaign requires multiple types of creative skill sets to come together and work as one to propel a brand online. We bring producers, strategists, filmmakers, photographers, web designers, social media managers, ad buyers, publicists, influence campaign managers, and copywriters together to create amazing work for our clients.
We Believe In an Audience-first ApproachWe know what inspires our client’s target audience, how to speak their language and where they hang out online. And we also know what kind of content they care about and how to introduce them to our client’s brand in order to make a memorable first impression.
Profile of our ideal candidate
The digital native we are looking for has an interest in photography and the world of film production. They have an eye for design and aesthetics in all facets of creative arts. The person we are looking for doesn’t need to have experience in a role similar to this one, however, they must possess excellent communication and organizational skills as they will be responsible for coordinating all the different elements needed to bring the photos being produced to life. Our ideal candidate is also someone who is not afraid of challenges and who wants to join a team of passionate people in a growing company. We are looking for someone who is interested in a thousand and one different things and who is motivated by novelty and innovation. The ideal candidate wants to have fun while working and has a knack for finding beauty wherever they look.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Meeting with the client and the producer in order to determine the scope of the production and the deliverables.
- Assisting in the creation of the mood board and art direction.
- Assisting with the creation of a project timeline and a schedule for the day of production.
- Assisting in the search for locations. Booking the location with relevant parties.
- Assisting in the casting of models based on the brief. Booking the models with relevant parties.
- Assisting in the creation of a production tech sheet based on the requirements of the project.
- Assisting in the search and purchases of props.
- Coordinating all elements needed to bring the project to life.
- Assist the production team while on location with anything that might be needed while on set.
- Ensure that all resources are available for the production team as planned out in pre-production.
- Ensure that the post-production process stays on schedule.
- Deliver the approved assets to the concerned stakeholders once the post-production process is complete.
- Impeccable written/spoken French and English
- Strong ability to build relationships with clients, employees, partners
- Basic knowledge of brand building
- Great knowledge of social media platforms
- A superior eye for design and esthetic in all facets of creative arts
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Resourceful and autonomous team player
- Capacity to work independently and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and stay updated with digital marketing trends
- Deeply passionate about marketing, branding, social media, and photography
Other requirements for the job
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have a car