Content Creator and Social Media Manager
Agency: Dreww Media inc
Job Title: Content Creator + Social Media Manager
Direct Supervisor: Ann-Stephanie Dumont, Vice-President
Term: Full-time, permanent
Workplace: Remote (eventually office-based)
Salary: Based on experience
About DrewwDreww is an audience-first full-service advertising agency and production studio based in Montreal, Canada. Dreww is a collective of highly talented multidisciplinary digital natives, all working together as one, to propel brands online.
What makes us different from all other agencies and studios
We Are Digital NativesOur core team is composed primarily of digital natives who grew up online and live in the social ecosystems that brands want to be relevant in. As much as we play on the world wide web, we are also friends, acquaintances and colleagues with many of the thought leaders and influential content creators that make up the fabric of these social ecosystems.
We Are A Multi-disciplinary CollectiveA successful digital communications campaign requires multiple types of creative skill sets to come together and work as one to propel a brand online. We bring producers, strategists, filmmakers, photographers, web designers, social media managers, ad buyers, publicists, influence campaign managers, and copywriters together to create amazing work for our clients.
We Believe In an Audience-first ApproachWe know what inspires our client’s target audience, how to speak their language and where they hang out online. And we also know what kind of content they care about and how to introduce them to our client’s brand in order to make a memorable first impression.
Profile of our ideal candidate
The digital native we are looking for grew up with their phone in their hands and lives on social media platforms like Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, and Facebook. They have learned to curate a personal brand for themselves on these platforms and post content regularly. We need someone who is excellent at capturing photos with their cell phone or a DSLR camera and can edit these photos quickly using Lightroom or other photo editing software. This person must be extremely familiar with producing Reels (Instagram) or Tiktoks and must be up to date at all times with existing trends relevant to these platforms.
Job Description / Responsibilities
Social Media Management
- SMM is responsible for building and maintaining a content calendar for various clients’ social media accounts.
- SMM is responsible for developing a tone of voice for our client’s social media accounts and then writing captions that follow the tone that was developed.
- SMM is responsible for scheduling / posting the content from the calendar to the relevant platforms.
- SMM is responsible for engaging with the online community we are building for our clients and responding to their queries via comments and direct messages in a timely fashion.
- SMM is responsible for engaging and interacting with relevant industry influencers/opinion leaders via our client’s social media accounts.
- SMM will be responsible for producing Reels (Instagram) and Tiktoks for various brands to be posted on their accounts.
- SMM will assist content producers in the execution of various tasks during pre-production, production, and post-production. This can involve shopping for props, contacting actors and/or models, sending contracts, spending a day helping the production team on set, etc.
- SMM is responsible for compiling quarterly reports for clients showing key metrics using platforms reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights, and other reporting tools at the agency’s disposal.
- Other responsibilities will arise as the agency grows beyond the embryo it is now.
- Impeccable written/spoken French and English
- Strong ability to build relationships with clients, employees, partners
- Superior knowledge of social media platforms for brand building
- Expertise using a phone to create beautiful media content for social media
- A superior eye for design and esthetic in all facets of creative arts
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours remotely
- Resourceful and autonomous team player
- Capacity to work independently and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and stay updated with digital marketing trends
- Deeply passionate about marketing, branding, and social media
Other requirements for the job
- Must have a valid drivers license