TikTok & Reels Internship
Job Title: TikTok & Reels Intern
Direct Supervisor: Clothilde Fortin
Workplace: Dreww HQ (Montréal)
About DrewwDreww is an audience-first full-service advertising agency and production studio based in Montreal, Canada. Dreww is a collective of highly talented multidisciplinary digital natives, all working together as one, to propel brands online.
What makes us different from all other agencies and studios
We Are Digital NativesOur core team is composed primarily of digital natives who grew up online and live in the social ecosystems that brands want to be relevant in. As much as we play on the world wide web, we are also friends, acquaintances and colleagues with many of the thought leaders and influential content creators that make up the fabric of these social ecosystems.
We Are A Multi-disciplinary CollectiveA successful digital communications campaign requires multiple types of creative skill sets to come together and work as one to propel a brand online. We bring producers, strategists, filmmakers, photographers, web designers, social media managers, ad buyers, publicists, influence campaign managers, and copywriters together to create amazing work for our clients.
We Believe In an Audience-first ApproachWe know what inspires our client’s target audience, how to speak their language and where they hang out online. And we also know what kind of content they care about and how to introduce them to our client’s brand in order to make a memorable first impression.
Profile of our ideal candidate
The interns we are interested in hiring for our internship program are digital natives who grew up with their phones in their hands and frequently use social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook. They must love producing many TikToks and Reels per day. They must have a broad knowledge of current online trends. The ideal candidate is currently studying in Marketing, Communication, Business, or Media/Arts programs.
Job Description / Responsibilities
You will be responsible for conceptualizing, directing, shooting, and editing 2-4 Reels and TikToks per day for Dreww’s account. You will have to develop decks and creative briefs which outline the different ideas for content you plan on producing. You will be responsible for planning Dreww’s TikTok and Reels content calendar on Asana in order to make sure content is scheduled and posted at the right moments on the right platforms. Once your internship is done, you will have acquired a new skill set and valuable work experience in the agency world.
- Impeccable written/spoken French and English
- Strong ability to build strong, solid and long-term relationships with clients, employees, partners
- Basic knowledge of brand building
- Great knowledge of social media platforms (such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
- Expertise using a phone to create beautiful and engaging content for social media
- Great ability to make TikToks and Reels following the current trends
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Resourceful and autonomous team player
- Strong ability to build relationships with influencers
- Willingness to learn and stay updated with digital marketing trends
- Passionate about marketing, branding, and social media
Other requirements for the job
An established Tiktok/Reels community: A nice thing to have.